Client Relations of Huuman Inc. represent and understand clients’ voices to keep an objective perspective on clients’ goals.
An account director is required to be humble in building intimate partnerships, showing Huuman is here for more than hired tasks or jobs with all aspects of the clients’ businesses.
Huuman construes an account director of Huuman as a dovtail of execution procedures between clients’ plans and client’s results, and a dovetail of creatives and businesses.
- 3+ years of account management and/or marketing experience and/or ¥10M+ budget experience
- A few case studies of account strategy that have led to positive business impact
- Experience of advertising and/or marketing practices in creative industry/environment
- Ability to fluently communicate in Japanese
- Ability to enjoy the whole journey of work
- Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of the account strategy — targeting, fanels/processes, executions, mapping — with emerging expertise in one or more
- Ability to link account strategy, and translate that strategy for client relations
- Ability to work across different culture and disciplines to push work forward
- A basic knowledge/experience of our business values (values = profits + benefits)
- A basic knowledge/experience of our creative process (IRDP or RIDP)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English